These are the terms and conditions based on which we provide our Services to you.
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your purchase request to us.
These terms must be read in conjunction with: For the app terms, please refer to section 20. For Website user terms and Website Acceptable use policy; Please refer to section 48. The terms of any third party through which you access the App (such as Google Play, Apple iTunes etc.
These are our customer terms (i.e. for you to use if you are not acting in the course of a business). If you are a business then please contact us.
All material on the App has been created by the authors of Corner Office and any resemblance to any other material is purely coincidental or may have been derived from information that is generally within the public domain.
Once you have started to use the service and/or have downloaded any digital content available under your module(s), you will not have a legal right to change your mind (please refer to clause 6.3.)
App means Corner Office mobile application.
Device means the device which is used to access the Services;
Module based means that each module needs to be purchased separately
Member means a registered user with limited access to the App and Website;
Services means the App and Website and all of its content (including but not limited to, forums, courses, e-books, all information, software, text, displays, images, video, audio and the design, selection and arrangement).
Module means the specific services that you have purchased.
Website means http://www.TheCornerOffice.co.uk
Writing or written includes emails.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
1.1. We are Axentivus Limited, trading as Corner Office, a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales, UK with a company number 10615659
1.2 You can contact via Email for enquiries at: http://www.TheCornerOffice.co.uk
1.3 If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
2. OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
2.1 Our acceptance of your module purchase will take place after you have submitted a request and paid the module fee, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
2.2 If we are unable to accept your request, we will inform you of this and refund you using the same method of payment with which you paid the fee.
3. YOUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
3.1 In most cases it will not be possible for you to change the module you have purchased. If you contact us stating that you wish to change your module, which is at our absolute discretion, we will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the module, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change.
4. OUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
4.1 We may change and/or update the services we provide, but we are not bound to do so:
(a) to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
(b) to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat. These changes will not affect your use of the services;
4.2 We reserve the right to increase the module fees but any change will only take effect at the end of a module period.
4.3 We may update or require you to update digital content, provided that the digital content shall always match the description of it that we provided to you before you bought it.
5. PROVIDING THE SERVICES
5.2 The App and Website are provided for personal, individual use and you must not share or reproduce the same for any other reason other than for personal back-up copies any of the products that are made available to you as part of your purchase. If you are a corporate user, please see clause 5.9.
5.3 If our supply of the services is delayed by an event outside our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any services you have paid for but not received.
5.4 We may have to suspend the supply of the services to:
(a) deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
(b) update the services to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
(c) make changes to the services as requested by you or notified by us to you.
5.5 We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the services, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the services for longer than 20 consecutive days we will adjust the price so that you do not pay for services while they are suspended. You may contact us to end using Corner Office if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it. In each case, for a period of more than 20 consecutive days, we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the services in respect of the period after you end the contract.
5.6 Payment for training modules is due in advance and once paid for available for the lifetime of the app. The "Communicate to land your message" Training module is complimentary for the lifetime of the app. Discounts, special offers and promotion prices may be provided at our discretion and may be for a limited time only. The price being charged for a training module is in line with Apple In App purchase pricing tiers and will be visible to the user in the "My Cart" screen for the user to confirm before purchase. Once purchased the training modules are non-refundable.
5.7 Training modules once purchased are available for the lifetime of the app.
5.8 The services offered by us consist of leadership advice and that advice and our content is based on the personal experiences of the writers. There is no guarantee that by using our service it will have a positive impact as each user’s experiences is unique. All of the content provided only represents the views of the writers and not in any way he organisations that they work for, or have worked for in the past. We are not liable in any way for any implications related to the information provided for any positive or negative outcomes related to the advice and tips that we provide as each individual and organisation is unique. All advice should be used completely at your discretion based on your individual circumstances.
5.9 While Corner Office is a consumer products company, there is increasing interest by large consumer communities (corporations, universities, hospitals etc.) (“Communities”) to introduce the services offered by us to their employees and members. In some cases, these Communities may supplement these Terms with their own terms and conditions. In such even, these Community terms and conditions shall also apply to use of the service. In the event that there is any conflict with such additional terms and these terms, then these terms shall apply.
5.10 We may, at our absolute discretion, chose to stop updating the App. In this event, you may keep a copy of the App as last written.
6. YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
6.1 Your rights when you end the contract will depend on whether you have accessed the services and how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
(a) If what you have paid for was misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract;
(b) If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 6.2;
(c) In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind), see clause 6.4.
6.2 If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any services which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
(a) we have told you about an upcoming change to the services or these terms which you do not agree to;
(b) we have told you about an error in the price or description of the services you have requested and you do not wish to proceed;
(c) there is a risk that supply of the services may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
(d) we have suspended supply of the services for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 20 consecutive days; or
6.3 As an individual user you have 14 days after the initiation of your contract to cancel this contract. However, once you have started to use the services as per the module(s) purchased, you cannot change your mind, even if the period is still running. You will not be able to cancel this contract once you start downloading or streaming any of the digital content provided as per our services agreement.
6.4 If you do not have any right to end the contract (see Clause 6.2), you can still contact us to stop using the module. The contract will not end until you have given us at least 1 calendar months’ notice which starts after the day that you contact us, and will continue until you choose to stop using the application.
6.5 We will continue to supply the products under the terms of our application until such time as you give us notice that you wish to stop using it.
7. HOW TO END THE CONTRACT WITH US (INCLUDING IF YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR MIND)
7.1 If you entered into the contract through the website, please let us know by doing one of the following:
(a) Phone or email using the details in clause 1.
(b) By post. Please write to us at the address and providing details as listed at the bottom of these Terms and Conditions.
7.2 If you entered into this contract through Apple iTunes store, Google Play store or any other third party or through a bundle module partner then you will need to contact them directly.
7.3 If you are exercising your right to change your mind and have not accessed any of the Service, a refund will be made within 14 days from the day you notify us that you have changed your mind.
8. OUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
8.1 We may end the contract at any time by writing to you if:
(a) you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 48 hours of us reminding you that payment is due;
(b) If we discover that you are under the age of 18 (in that instance you will have to provide us with evidence that you have permission of a parent or legal guardian to access the services
(c) You breach any of these, the App, website user or forum terms and conditions;
(d) You allow another person to access the services as per the module you purchased;
(e) You copy or reproduce the digital content under the purchased module for any use other than your own personal use;
(f) You fail to notify us of any unauthorized disclosure, use or copying of digital content by a third party of which you become aware;
(g) You have provided information required on registration that is not true, accurate or complete in all aspects;
(h) You impersonate another person or entity to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use;
(i) You share your course username or password with a third person
8.2 If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 8.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for services we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
8.3 We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the services. We will let you know at least 1 month in advance of our stopping the supply of the services and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for services which will not be provided.
9. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE SERVICES
9.1 If you have any questions or complaints about the service, please contact us. You can telephone, email or write to us using the details set out in clause 1 above.
9.2 We are under a legal duty to supply services that are in conformity with this contract. See below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the product. The service we provide must be done so with reasonable care and skill and any digital content provided must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
10. PRICE AND PAYMENT
10.1 The price of the module (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the App and website when you submit a purchase request. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the module advised to you is correct. However please see clause 10.3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
10.2 If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the services, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the services in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
10.3 It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the services we offer may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your request so that, where the module's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the module’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated on the website, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your module purchase where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could reasonably have been recognized by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract and refund you any sums you have paid.
10.4 We accept payment by any of the payment methods that are displayed on the purchase page of the website. You must pay for your membership before you can download or stream any of our products.
10.5 We will use the card details that you supply us with to take payment for your monthly or annual membership fee without further notice to you, monthly/yearly on the anniversary of receipt of the first payment. If you do not wish to continue membership then please contact us as set out in Clause 7.
10.6 We can charge interest if payment is made late at the rate of 8% above the base rate of Lloyds bank from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You must pay us interest together with any overdue amount.
10.7 Where a payment is due to be collected from you and for any reason it is not paid, we will charge you interest as above, but will also charge you an additional £12.00 administration fee for each and every occasion that we have to contact you to inform you that payment is outstanding or late.
10.8 As your payment is made through a third party, we will not be responsible for the security details, act or omissions of the payment portal provider.
10.9 If you purchase from outside of the UK VAT is subject to alteration in accordance to UK, EU and international directives. You are liable for all transactional fees (e.g. foreign exchange fees, etc.) occurred by purchasing our services.
11. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
11.1 If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us before subscribing.
11.2 If defective digital content which we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage which you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage which was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
11.3 As you are an individual consumer (i.e. you are not acting in the course of a business) we are not liable for business losses. If you use the products for any commercial or business purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
12. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
12.1 We will use the personal information you provide to us:
(a) to supply services to you;
(b) to process your payment for the products; and
(c) if you agreed to this during the order process, to inform you about similar services that we provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
12.2 We will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
Please refer to our Privacy and Cookies policy as these also form part of this contract as if they were written here in full
13.1 We are committed to providing a high standard of customer care. If you are not happy with any element of the service that you have received please email us at hello@The CornerOffice.co.uk. Please add a contact number should you wish, any alphanumerical reference provided by us, and details of your concern. Subject to workload we aim to address your concern within one (1) business day.
13.2 Alternative dispute resolution. Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may want to contact an alternative dispute resolution provider. We are not presently members of an ADR provider. In addition, please note that disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution Platform
14. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
14.1 All materials provided including graphics, code, text products, software, audio, music and design are owned by us or any third party contributors. No content in whole or in part of The Corner Office may be copied, reproduced, uploaded, posted, displayed, linked to or used in any way without our prior written permission. Any such use is strictly prohibited and will constitute an infringement of the copyright and other intellectual property rights, or in the case of material licensed to us, the owner of such materials.
14.2 Corner Office App, the Corner Office logo and all other Corner Office products are trademarks of Corner Office and Axentivus Ltd. All other logo’s products, images etc. are the property of their respective owners.
14.3 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the Website and App must always be acknowledged. Where third party material is used, we clearly identify their ownership. You must not use any part of the materials on our Website or App for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
14.4 If you print off, copy or download any part of the Website or App in breach of these terms and conditions, your right to use our Website and App will cease immediately and you must return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
15. NO FEE TRIAL
15.1 Where we offer a no fee trial this will give you a temporary right to use the Website and App at no charge during the permissible no fee trial period and in accordance with any applicable terms, including, but not limited to, Acceptance of these Terms of Service.
15.2 A No-Fee trial does not require the insertion of credit/debit card information.
15.3 The offering of, and length of a no fee trial is at our sole discretion.
16. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY US
16.1 You agree fully to compensate for loss sustained, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by you or the use by any other person accessing the services using your membership account and/or your personal information.
17. COUPON CODES
17.2 Coupon Codes must be initiated within the defined period of availability, and cannot be extended. However, we may, at our sole discretion (provided a request is made to do so within the validity time-frame) extend the period where we are of the view that there is an exceptional circumstance for us to do so). If we exercise that discretion, then we shall charge an administration fee of £25.00.
17.3 The coupon codes can only be used to pay for products from us and cannot be redeemed for a cash value.
17.4 Coupon codes are valid for specific time-frames, and are accepted by you with the condition that our charges for our services can increase in price during that time. If during the time between the purchase of the coupon code and the date of purchasing our services there is a change in price then the difference must be paid at the time of submitting the order.
17.5 If we provide you with a voucher (which differs from a gift card) then the following terms apply:
1.The contract for the voucher is between you and us and it cannot be transferred to, or used by any third party. 2.Vouchers will remain valid only for the period stated on the voucher, and cannot be extended. 3.Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with another voucher or any other promotional offers. 4.There is no monetary exchange under any circumstances for vouchers. 5.We will not replace any vouchers that are lost, damaged or destroyed. 6.The voucher can only be used to pay for products or services from us. 7.If the voucher has been issued for a specific product or promotion, it can only be used for that purpose, and no other.
18. DEVICE REQUIREMENTS
The App can be used on your smartphone, and other compatible Devices but your Device must satisfy certain requirements – these can be found on the Google and Apple and Amazon App marketplace. It is your responsibility to ensure that your Device is suitable for the App and the Website.
19. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
19.1 By entering into this contract you are also agreeing to be bound by our App terms and conditions, Website User terms, Privacy and Cookies policy and Forum Rules and any other documents referred to in them as if they were written here in full.
19.2 We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will contact you to let you know if we plan to do this. If you are unhappy with the transfer you may contact us to end the contract within 14 days of us telling you about it and we will refund you any payments you have made in advance for services not provided.
19.3 You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing. Our agreement is at our absolute discretion.
19.4 This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
19.5 Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
19.6 If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
19.7 These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts.
hereby give notice that I/We [*]
cancel my/our [*] contract:
Signature (only if this form is notified on paper):
[*] Delete as appropriate
20. PLEASE READ THESE LICENCE TERMS CAREFULLY
20.1 BY DOWNLOADING THE CORNER OFFICE APP YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE APP.
21. WHO WE ARE AND WHAT THIS AGREEMENT DOES
We Axentivus Limited license you to use:
• Corner Office mobile application software and the data supplied with the software, (App) and any updates or supplements to it.
• The related website at www.TheCornerOffice.co.uk (Website) and online documentation (Documentation).
• The service you connect to via the App and the Website and the content we provide to you through it (Service).
as permitted in these terms.
You may contact us by writing to us at the address above, or by emailing us at hello@The CornerOffice.co.uk
All material on the App has been created by the authors of Corner Office and any resemblance to any other material is purely coincidental or may have been derived from information that is generally within the public domain.
The services offered by us consist of leadership advice and that advice and our content is based on the personal experiences of the writers. There is no guarantee that by using our service it will have a positive impact as each user’s experiences is unique. All the content (including testimonials) provided only represents the views of the writers and not in any way the organisations that they work for, or have worked for in the past. We are not liable in any way for any implications related to the information provided for any positive or negative outcomes related to the advice and tips that we provide as each individual and organisation is unique. All advice should be used completely at your discretion based on your individual circumstances.
Any advice or other materials provided by us are intended for general information only and are not meant to be used as a substitute for professional career, medical or other advice.
22. YOUR PRIVACY
Please be aware that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information you send using the App or any Service may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
23. TERMS OF SERVICE
We will provide the App in accordance with our Terms and Conditions which can be found at www.TheCornerOffice.co.uk. By agreeing to purchase or download the App, you are also agreeing to those Terms and Conditions.
24. OTHER TERMS ALSO APPLY
The ways in which you can use the App and Documentation are also be controlled by the App Store from who you purchased the App (Apple App Store, Amazon etc.). If there is any conflict of terms, then these terms will apply.
25. OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
This app can be downloaded to a smartphone or other device but your device must satisfy certain system requirements which can be found on the Website.
26. SUPPORT FOR THE APP AND HOW TO TELL US ABOUT PROBLEMS
Support. If you want to learn more about the App or the Service or have any problems using them please take a look at our support resources in the app menu under the heading “Support”.
Contacting us (including with complaints). If you think the App or the Services are faulty or misdescribed or wish to contact us for any other reason please email our customer service team at hello@TheCornerOffice.co.uk.
How we will communicate with you. If we have to contact you we will do so by email, by SMS or by pre-paid post, using the contact details you have provided to us.
27. HOW YOU MAY USE THE APP, INCLUDING HOW MANY DEVICES YOU MAY USE IT ON
In return for your agreeing to comply with these terms you may:
• download or stream a copy of the App onto  devices and view, use and display the App and the Service on such devices for your personal purposes only. In addition, you may share the App and the Service in accordance with the rules set out in Apple Store Family Sharing
• use any Documentation to support your permitted use of the App and the Service.
• provided you comply with the LICENCE RESTRICTIONS, make up to  copies of the App and the Documentation for back-up purposes; and
• receive and use any free supplementary software code or update of the App incorporating “patches” and corrections of errors as we may provide to you.
28. YOU MUST BE 18 TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND BUY THE APP
You must be 18 or over to accept these terms and buy the App.
29. YOU MAY NOT TRANSFER THE APP TO SOMEONE ELSE
We are giving you personally the right to use the App and the Service as set out above. Whilst you may have sharing rights as set out above, you may not otherwise transfer the App or the Service to someone else, whether for money, for anything else or for free. If you sell any device on which the App is installed, you must remove the App from it.
30. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may need to change these terms to reflect changes in law or best practice or to deal with additional features which we introduce. If any changes affect your use of the App we will give you at least 30 days’ notice of any change by sending you an SMS with details of the change or notifying you of a change when you next start the App.
If you do not accept the notified changes you may continue to use the App and the Service in accordance with the existing terms but certain new features may not be available to you or will and you may apply to the Appstore for a refund, which will reflect the period the App and the Service have been available to you prior to cancellation.
31. UPDATE TO THE APP AND CHANGES TO THE SERVICE
From time to time we may automatically update the App and change the Service to improve performance, enhance functionality, reflect changes to the operating system or address security issues. Alternatively, we may ask you to update the App for these reasons.
If you choose not to install such updates or if you opt out of automatic updates you may not be able to continue using the App and the Services.
The App will always work with the current or previous version of the operating system (as it may be updated from time to time) and] match the description of it provided to you when you bought it.
32. IF SOMEONE ELSE OWNS THE PHONE OR DEVICE YOU ARE USING
If you download or stream the App onto any phone or other device not owned by you, you must have the owner’s permission to do so. You will be responsible for complying with these terms, whether you own the phone or other device.
33. WE MAY COLLECT TECHNICAL DATA ABOUT YOUR DEVICE
By using the App or any of the Services, you agree to us collecting and using technical information about the devices you use the App on and related software, hardware and peripherals to improve our products and to provide any Services to you.
34. WE MAY COLLECT LOCATION DATA (BUT YOU CAN TURN LOCATION SERVICES OFF)
Certain Services will make use of location data sent from your devices. You can turn off this functionality at any time by turning off the location services settings for the App on the device. If you use these Services, you consent to us and our affiliates’ and licensees’ transmission, collection, retention, maintenance, processing and use of your location data and queries to provide and improve location-based and road traffic-based products and services. You may stop us collecting such data at any time by turning off the location services settings on your phone.
35. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHER WEBSITES YOU LINK TO-
The App or any Service may contain links to other independent websites which are not provided by us. Such independent sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and have not checked and approved their content or their privacy policies (if any).
You will need to make your own independent judgement about whether to use any such independent sites, including whether to buy any products or services offered by them.
36. LICENCE RESTRICTIONS
You agree that you will:
• except in the course of permitted sharing LINK TO “HOW YOU MAY USE THE APP” not rent, lease, sub-license, loan, provide, or otherwise make available, the App or the Services in any form, in whole or in part to any person without prior written consent from us;
• not copy the App, Documentation or Services, except as part of the normal use of the App or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up or operational security;
• not translate, merge, adapt, vary, alter or modify, the whole or any part of the App, Documentation or Services nor permit the App or the Services or any part of them to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs, except as necessary to use the App and the Services on devices as permitted in these terms;
• not disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the App or the Services nor attempt to do any such things, except to the extent that (by virtue of sections 50B and 296A of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) such actions cannot be prohibited because they are necessary to decompile the App to obtain the information necessary to create an independent program that can be operated with the App or with another program (Permitted Objective), and provided that the information obtained by you during such activities:
• is not disclosed or communicated without the Licensor’s prior written consent to any third party to whom it is not necessary to disclose or communicate it in order to achieve the Permitted Objective; and
• is not used to create any software that is substantially similar in its expression to the App;
• is kept secure; and
• is used only for the Permitted Objective;
comply with all applicable technology control or export laws and regulations that apply to the technology used or supported by the App or any Service.
37. ACCEPTABLE USE RESTRICTIONS
• not use the App or any Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses, or harmful data, into the App, any Service or any operating system;
• not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the App or any Service, including by the submission of any material (to the extent that such use is not licensed by these terms);
• not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the App or any Service;
• not use the App or any Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
• not collect or harvest any information or data from any Service or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any Service.
38. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights in the App, the Documentation and the Services throughout the world belong to us (or our licensors) and the rights in the App and the Services are licensed (not sold) to you. You have no intellectual property rights in, or to, the App, the Documentation or the Services other than the right to use them in accordance with these terms.
39. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking these terms or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time you accepted these terms, both we and you knew it might happen.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
When we are liable for damage to your property. If defective digital content that we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. [However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.]
We are not liable for business losses where you have purchased the App for domestic and private use as a consumer. If you use the App for any commercial, business or resale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
If you are a business purchasing the App for employees, then you will be bound by our terms but you must contact us prior to purchasing the App.
Limitations to the App and the Services. The App and the Services are provided for general information and entertainment purposes only. They do not offer advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of information obtained from the App or the Service. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information provided by the App and the Service, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that such information is accurate, complete or up to date.
Please back-up content and data used with the App. We recommend that you back up any content and data used in connection with the App, to protect yourself in case of problems with the App or the Service.
Check that the App and the Services are suitable for you. The App and the Services have not been developed to meet your individual requirements. Please check that the facilities and functions of the App and the Services (as described on the Appstore site and in the Documentation) meet your requirements.
We are not responsible for events outside our control. If our provision of the Services or support for the App or the Services is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end your contract with us and receive a refund for any Services you have paid for but not received.
40. WE MAY END YOUR RIGHTS TO USE THE APP AND THE SERVICES IF YOU BREAK THESE TERMS
We may end your rights to use the App and Services at any time by contacting you if you have broken these terms in a serious way. If what you have done can be put right we will give you a reasonable opportunity to do so.
If we end your rights to use the App and Services:
• You must stop all activities authorised by these terms, including your use of the App and any Services.
• You must delete or remove the App from all devices in your possession and immediately destroy all copies of the App which you have and confirm to us that you have done this.
• We may remotely access your devices and remove the App from them and cease providing you with access to the Services.
41. WE MAY TRANSFER THIS AGREEMENT TO SOMEONE ELSE
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
42. YOU NEED OUR CONSENT TO TRANSFER YOUR RIGHTS TO SOMEONE ELSE
You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree in writing.
43. NO RIGHTS FOR THIRD PARTIES
This agreement does not give rise to any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement.
44. IF A COURT FINDS PART OF THIS CONTRACT ILLEGAL, THE REST WILL CONTINUE IN FORCE
Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
45. EVEN IF WE DELAY IN ENFORCING THIS CONTRACT, WE CAN STILL ENFORCE IT LATER
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
46. WHICH LAWS APPLY TO THIS CONTRACT AND WHERE YOU MAY BRING LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts.
47. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may want to contact the alternative dispute resolution provider we use. At present, we are not members of any ADR.
Please note that disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform
48. TERMS OF WEBSITE USE AND ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
48.1 PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE AND THE CORNER OFFICE APP
48.2 WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website swww.TheCornerOffice.co.uk (our site) and The Corner Office App (the App).
48.3 WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
We are Axentivus Limited, trading as The Corner Office
You can write to us at the above address, or email us at hello@TheCornerOffice.co.uk.
48.4 BY USING OUR SITE AND APP YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site or download the App.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
49. THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
• Our Privacy and Cookies Policy, which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, and information about cookies on our site. By using our site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
• Our Acceptable Use Policy below, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
• Our App terms and conditions where you chose to download it.
If you agree to use our services, our Terms and conditions of supply will apply to the service we provide.
50. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
51. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE AND APP
We may update and change our site and App from time to time to reflect changes to our products and services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
52. WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge. Some of the services on our site and our App are also made free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
53. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at hello@TheCornerOffoce.co.uk.
54. HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE AND APP
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and App, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
55. DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE OR THE APP
The content on our site and App is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action based on the content on our site or App.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site and App, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site or App is accurate, complete or up to date.
56. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our site and App contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
57. USER-GENERATED CONTENT IS NOT APPROVED BY US
This website and the App may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site and App, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us by email to hello@TheCornerOffice.co.uk.
58. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
58.1 Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
• We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
• Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply.
58.2 If you are a business user:
• We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
• We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, our site or App; or
• use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site or App.
• In particular, we will not be liable for:
• loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
• business interruption;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
• any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
58.3 If you are a consumer user:
• Please note that we only provide our site and App for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site or App for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
• If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
59. UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR SITE OR APP
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site or App, or to make contact with other users of our site or App, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site or App will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site and App a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in Rights you are giving us to use material you upload.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site or App if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
60. RIGHTS YOU ARE GIVING US TO USE MATERIAL YOU UPLOAD
When you upload or post content to our site or App, you grant us full rights to use, re-post and deal with all such content provided we deal with it in a fair and reasonable way.
61. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our site or App will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
62. RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE AND APP
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site or App in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site or App must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy [INSERT AS LINK].
63. WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
64. USE OF OUR TRADE MARKS
You are not permitted to use any of our trade marks, whether they are registered or not, without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under How you may use material on our site or App.
65. WEBSITE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website and App.
66. PROHIBITED USES
You may use our site and App only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site or App:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site or App in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use. See Website Terms.
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our site;
• any equipment or network on which our site or App is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our site and App; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
67. INTERACTIVE SERVICES
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site and App, including, without limitation:
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
68. CONTENT STANDARDS
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site or App (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
• Be accurate (where they state facts).
• Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
• Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
• Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
• Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
• Promote sexually explicit material.
• Promote violence.
• Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
• Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
• Be likely to deceive any person.
• Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
• Promote any illegal activity.
• Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
• Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
• Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
• Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
• Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
69. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site or App. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site and App.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site and App.
• Issue of a warning to you.
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
• Further legal action against you.
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We may revise this user and acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site and App.
We are Axentivus Limited, trading as Corner Office App, a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales, UK with a company number 10615659 (“We, Us or Our”).
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data, how we will treat it and the cookies that we use. By visiting www.theCornerOffice.co.uk or by using the Corner Office App you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Axentivus Limited.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website
www.thecorneroffice.co.uk or via the Corner Office App by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you
provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may
include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including [the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including [the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL),] clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
• Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
• Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Selected third parties including:
• business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
• advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience];
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Axentivus Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• We may use analytical services and other tracking tools (such as AppsFlyer) in connection with our Services, to monitor and collect data about activities within the app, which analytical services and tools enable us to collect your IP address, User ID, time stamp, developer key, application version, device identifiers (such as Apple IDFA, Android Ad ID), usage data and your preferences relating to our Services as well as information on your device properties. (such as device model, manufacturer, OS version and network status, i.e. WiFi, 3G etc). Based on this data we may create statistics, provide better services to our customers by understanding your preferences, better respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service, perform troubleshooting as well as analyze and further develop our Services.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
• Functionality cookies These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Targeting cookies These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Any changes we make to our privacy and cookies policy in the future will be posted on this page.